Security & Network Solutions for the Retail industry
Loss of inventory, whether due to burglary, theft or shoplifting – and whether internal or external – is a threat that concerns retailers daily.
Solutions to protect your
Some of the largest North American multi-site retail chains trust us to design security solutions to meet their unique needs and protect their bottom line. We can do it for you, too. Our reputation in the retail industry is unparalleled. We have long-played an active role in organizations like the NRF, Loss Prevention Research Council (LPRC) and Retail Industry Leaders Association (RILA).
Manages who has access to areas of your store, like stock rooms, storage areas, safes, customer data areas, etc. By assigning unique codes to each employee, you’ll know when they arrive to work and what areas they access.See More
Alarm Management & Monitoring
Monitored alarms detect an open door, broken window or motion. An alert is sent to your mobile device as well as the monitoring center so help can be dispatched quickly.
Network & Cloud-based Video Surveillance
Lets you monitor all areas of your store in real time and receive alerts when unusual activity is detected such as at cash registers and payment kiosks, inside inventory or storage rooms, near entrances and exits, in parking lots.See More
That offers an intuitive user interface that scans for external vulnerabilities and generates reports and compliance instructions that meet industry requirements.See More
Managed Network Services
- Identify weaknesses by conducting a thorough review of your network
- Address challenges such as insufficient bandwidth and high infrastructure cost
- Limit risks of data breaches through regular audits of computers, tablets and other devices
- Meet your enterprise and guest demands for Wi-Fi availability, track who logs in and gather behavioral data
- Update software to make it harder to penetrate your network
- Keep your networks up and running with Wireless Network Backup
- Utilize encryption to disguise sensitive customer data as it’s shared across networks
- Incorporate POS monitoring that identifies cashier infractions as they happen and sends video clips and data directly to your smartphone or computer
- Protect data by keeping with secure firewalls, routers and switches
Enhanced Network Management
Enhanced Network Management provides in-depth analysis and maintenance of your network to better suit strategic initiatives. Enhanced standardization, bandwidth consumption, capacity planning, life-cycle management, user traffic patterns, and granular reporting are just some of the many benefits Enhanced Network Management can deliver to your retail enterprise.Get a Free Assessment