Security & Network Solutions for the Grocery & Convenience Industry
Grocery and convenience stores face numerous threats. From theft and robbery to temperature control and internal safety breaches, each store may have different security needs due to location, employee base and customer demographics.
Business hours, including 24/7 operations, and proximity to freeways or main highways can make these stores easy targets for crime.
Our security solutions for grocers and convenience stores include:
Network & Cloud-based Video Surveillance
To catch shoplifters and suspicious POS transactions, or parking lot and gas pump activity.See More
Intrusion & Fire Alarms
To monitor for smoke damage so food and other goods do not have to be thrown away.
or public view monitors (PVRs) in areas of high theft so people see themselves being monitored by video.
That provide the ability to see how long customers wait in line, see why customers leave, monitor staffing issues, determine conversion ratios items.
That save time and money by allowing managers to make virtual visits to ensure standards and protocols are being met.
Managed Network Services
- Identify weaknesses by conducting a thorough review of your network
- Address challenges such as insufficient bandwidth and high infrastructure cost
- Limit risks of data breaches through regular audits of computers, tablets and other devices
- Meet your enterprise and guest demands for Wi-Fi availability, track who logs in and gather behavioral data
- Update software to make it harder to penetrate your network
- Keep your networks up and running with Wireless Network Backup
- Utilize encryption to disguise sensitive customer data as it’s shared across networks
- Incorporate POS monitoring that identifies cashier infractions as they happen and sends video clips and data directly to your smartphone or computer
- Protect data by keeping with secure firewalls, routers and switches
Enhanced Network Management
Enhanced Network Management provides in-depth analysis and maintenance of your network to better suit strategic initiatives. Enhanced standardization, bandwidth consumption, capacity planning, life-cycle management, user traffic patterns, and granular reporting are just some of the many benefits Enhanced Network Management can deliver to your grocery or convenience store enterprise.Get a Free Assessment